Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Fellowship in Japan

• Kameda Medical Center Research Fellowship Kameda Medical Center, Department of Sports Medicine 929 , Higashi-cho , Kamogawa-shi Chiba-ken JAPAN

• Program Chair: Hiroshi Ohuchi

• Description: We see sports injuries to be treated conservatively and operatively. Emphasis is placed on learning conservative therapy as well as arthroscopic surgery in the shoulder, knee, elbow, ankle, and hip. A rehabilitaion facility is included in our clinic building and basics and techniques of physiotherapy as well as athletic training can also be learned. The director of the program is on the Board of Directors for the Japanese Society of Orthopaedic Ultrasonics and orthopaedic ultrasound techniques can also be achieved.

•  Number of fellows per year: 2

• Training Session Length: 12 months

• Login to our forum for more details: www.orthopaedicprinciples.com/forum/

Comments

1. mehdi_koushkzari says

Hi.i am orthopedic surguen from iran.i like to training in sport medicine flowship course

2. Ramesh says

Interested in sports medicine.would like to know more about your programme

3. ahmed gad says

sir i need to know more information about needs to have this follow & fees

How i can find the forum for registration in Arthroscopic surgery? Please tell me way for downloading the registration forum.

5. v.sampath kumar says

respected sir,

i am intrested in arthoscopy fellowship.so, kindly let me know details

6. ahmad shahat el rawy says

I need to join such promising training

7. DR GURURAJ MURGOD says

Hi
    My self is Dr Gururaj Murgod assistant professor KIMS Govt Medical College Hubli i am keen in doing Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty fellowship at your Institution and i have done 1 month observer fellowship in replacement and scopy at Tameside hospital Manchester UK

8. dr ravi shankar gaur says

I AM SENIOR CONSULTANT ORTHOPAEDICS. I AM INTERESTED IN ARTHROSCOPY FELLOWSHIP IN YOUR INSTITUTE. KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE PROCEEDURE

9. Dr. RISHI JAIN says

I did my pg from B.J.Medical College AHMADABAD. I worked under DR NILESH SHAH .Assisted several ACL, PCL ,Meniscal surgery. I want to learn more under your guidance. Sir kindly guide me.

10. Paras Motwani says

Interested in arthroscopy. Kindly guide for the same.

11. sanjay mysore says

fellowship enrolment details plz

12. Dr.Shashikanth says

Hi, am Dr.Shashikanth..Am very much interested in sports medicine. Worked a senior arthroscopic surgeon for 1 year. I would like to join your institute for Sports medicine fellowship

13. saurabh says

Sir i Dr Saurabh Sharma would like to work under your kind guidance.Kindly give me a chance and guide me how to work under your expert hands.

14. bhavana says

Kindly let me know the details of application for the fellowship

My self is Dr m.v.sudhakari i have keen interest in doing Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty fellowship at your Institution sir ,ex army.

16. Dr.Guruandh Sarma B.V. says

hello sir,

i m very much interested in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy of Knee and shoulder. So please guide me how to get in to this program.

17. chetan dm says

i m interested in arthroscopy for registration what should i do ?

18. Yousef hijawi says

I am from Jordan interested in arthroscopy

19. DHAVAL PATEL says

hi…i would like to do fellowship under your institution. kindly guide me for the same. and also about the stipend and more information.

Respected sir

I am an orthopedic surgeon from India.I have done training in sports medicine and arthroscopy through ISKSAA , ISAKOS(Sports Injury Centre , New Delhi India) and Ortho One Hospital(under Dr David Rajan).I am Practicing sports medicine and trauma in India.
    I would like to join your reputed centre for fellowship/observership.

21. DR SUROJIT MONDAL says

Sir
    I m interested in this fellowship .kindly guide me

22. Ishwar meena says

I want to know about arthroscopy

23. Rolando Junior Torres says

Greetings,

I am interested in applying for sporst medicine & arthroscopy fellowship in your respected institution. Can i ask further details and requirements for the program? Thanks

24. Dr Pradeep Pande says

Sir
    Do you have a training /fellowship in arthroscopy for a short duration eg 3-6week

25. Anil says

i am from nepal..i m interested in arthroscopy.what should i do for getting the registration ?

26. Mohammed Khalifa says

I am a sudanese Orthopaedic Surgeon, I”ve done 6 months as an observer fellow in Sports injury knee and shoulder surgery and arthroscopy, Stem cells therapy. KLSMC & Gleneagles Intan KLMC Malaysia 2010.
    I am practicing Orthopaedics , Traumatology, Sports injury knee and shoulder surgery & arthroscopy in Sudan.
    I am very interested to gain more experience and advance training with sound skills by joining your Fellowship program.

27. Om Prakash Chaudhary says

Hello sir
    I am from nepal. I have passed my post graduation 15 months back and i am interested in fellowship for sports medicine. How will i get registered for it. Will u please give me the detail….. thank you

28. Krishan Kumar Gupta says

Hello sir, I m orthopaedic surgeon from India. I completed my pg in 2015,i m working as a SR in India, I m very much interested in your program of fellowship.. So kindly guide me further.. Thanku sir