John O’Donnell Hip Arthroscopy Fellowship

• Location: Hip Arthroscopy Australia
    21 Erin Street Richmond
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    AUSTRALIA
  • Description: a six month fellowship involving approx.300 hip arthroscopies, including fai, labral repair and reconstruction and instability surgery. Fellows play an active role in our research program and are expected to publish at least two papers during their fellowship.
  • For more details login to our forum: http://orthopaedicprinciples.com/forum/forum.php

Comments

1. dr.alok agrawal says

Sir. I dr.Alok agrawal from lndia is interested in hip arthroscopy fellowship.ihave completed my dnb ortho in 2012. Sir kindly guide me how to apply for this fellowship .I

2. Mohammed Rakha says

I am very interesting in hip arthroscopy. I finshed my phd in 2009, iam working as consultant of arthroscopy and sport medicine, kindly could you help me to apply for this fellowship

3. Sagar Kakatkar says

Hello sir, what are the eligibility criteria for the application?

Dear Sir, i Dr Fazal Rabi from Afghanistan, i have already complete my PG course from India. Would you please sir tell me the process and criteria.
    Regards

5. Dr Mukesh Chauhan says

Respected sir , I Dr Mukesh Chauhan has completed my postgraduate degree in orthopaedics (DNB) from National Board of Examinations New Delhi in 2012 & presently doing knee & shoulder arthroscopy in various hospitals. I would be obliged if u guide & help me in getting fellowship under u. Thanks regards

6. dr Navdeep Singh says

kindly guide me way for applying this fellowship

I finished my d.ortho….I am eligible for this fellowship???

8. Dr. Dursun Karakas says

Dear sir, l am postgraduated ortopaedic surgeon.l finished some fellowship programs. l am interested hip artoscopy and arthroplasty. l would like to join this program.
    best regards

Respected sir madam
    I Dr Vishwajit R Chavan completed MS orthopaedic in 2013 , having experience in trauma Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty in hip and knee .
    I am more interested in Hip Scopy and academic too (publish papers ) .
    I will highly obliged if you allow me to do this fellowship program .
    Kindly guide me for the same
    Thanking you
    Email:- drvishwajit havan@gmail.com
    Mob number :- +91 9158200999
    Orthocarespecialtyclinic.com

10. Dr.Rahul Gagare says

I dr rahul gagare from India would like to refine my skills under your observation kindly notify me regarding the procedure of application of your fellowship