NUH Fellowship in Singapore

NUH Orthopaedic Clinical Fellowships

• Specialities: Hip & Knee Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Spine Surgery, Paediatric Orthopaedics,

Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, Musculoskeletal Oncology, Musculoskeletal Trauma.

• Duration:  six-month or one year fellowships.

Honorary Clinical Fellowships
  • One in Adult Reconstruction, and another in Spine Surgery
Research Fellowships
The Department welcomes orthopaedic surgeons interested in spending time with the department topursue research fellowships, or possibly even supervised PhD or Masters degrees.

Fellowship Secretary

For more information on Clinical or Research Fellowships at NUH Orthopaedic Surgery,

please contact  Fellowship Secretary:-

Ms Janet Han
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
National University Hospital
NUHS Tower Block, Level 11,
1E, Kent Ridge Road,                                                                                                                                                                                 Singapore 119228                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Republic of Singapore

Tel: (65) 6772-4340
Fax: (65) 6778-0720
Email: dosbox1ATnusDOTeduDOTsg

Comments

1. Dr Kabiru Salisu says

Sir, I am. a senior registrar in orthopaedic at National orthopedic hospital Dala Kano Nigeria. I hold MBBS and part 1 postgraduate certificate in orthopaedics. I want to do masters degree in arthroplasty Hip and knee from your institute pls guide me on how to apply

2. muhammad sheraz says

aoa I m dr sheraz from Pakistan .I have completed my fcps orthopaedic surgery in 2013.now I want to do a fellow ship in hip and knee arthroplasty . plz guide me how should I apply for that?.kindly reply me soon

3. Atul Sonawane says

Resp. Madam, I am orthopedic surgeon from India with DNB degree. I am interested in joining shoulder and elbow fellowship in your institute. Kindly reply with your email address and procedure for application. Thank you

4. HAMDOLLAH KIANFARD says

HELLO ,I AM A GENERAL ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS I IRAN ,I GRADUATED IN 1995 ,I AM ITERESTED IN KNEE AND HIP ARTHROPLASTY AND ARTHROSCOPY PLEASE HEIP ME IN PARTICIPATION IN YOUR PROGRAMS

5. DR . KARMESH LAKHANI says

Sir, I hold MBBS and postgraduate certificate in orthopaedics. currently I m doing fellowship in spine and joint replacement surgery want to do fellowship in spine surgery in your institute pls guide me on how to apply

6. Dr.Mihir Upadhyaya says

Respected Sir,
    I have completed my M.S in orthopaedics from mumbai India would like to know how to apply for the fellowship in spine in your institute kindly help for the same.

7. Mohamed says

Sir/madam
    I am orthopedic specialist. I am interetested in the arthroplasty and arthroscopic knee surgeries and I want to take short extensive courses in it. I am ready to pay any fees about that.

8. DR SIDDIQUI SHIBLEE says

Respected sir,
    I, Dr Siddiqui Shiblee Sabir have completed my one year of spine fellowship after my M.S. Orthopaedics and wants to keen to enhance my knowledge at your reputed institue.
    Kindly guide my for application procedure.
    Thanking you.

9. Dr B P Sharma says

i am a practising orthopaedic surgeon in India and want to pursue fellowship programme in arthroscopy and arthroplasty.
    Please guide the procedure

10. kapil gupta says

I am orthopedic surgeon from delhi. I am interetested in the arthroplasty and arthroscopic fellowship.plz help me.

Hello sir ,
    I m Dr sudarshan kamble MS Orthopaedic working in government medical college as assistant professor. I wish to join this fellowship programme.

12. Nzekwe Kenneth Chukwudi says

I have fellowship in Orth surg in 2014 in Nigeria. I am interested in seeking for 6months clinical fellowship each in hip and knee arthroplasty and spine surgery in your hospital. Please help me make my dream possible. Thanks.

13. Dr Kaushal Singh says

Sir I am from Nepal.sir I am interested in oncology fellowship. I am working as orthopaedic surgeon in Nepal. Sir how can apply for this.plz guide me . thanking you for cooperation.

14. Surya Prakash Sharma says

Sir, I am Surya P Sharma Completed MBBS, Diploma in Orthopedics and DNB Orthopedics from INDIA and I am interested in Spine fellowship from your Institute.Kindly guide me how to proceed for that.

15. Soumya Kanti Bhattacharjee says

Sir, I am Soumya Kanti Bhattacharjee Completed MBBS, Diploma in Orthopedics and DNB Orthopedics from INDIA and I am interested in ARTHROPLASTY fellowship from your Institute.Kindly guide me how to proceed for that.

16. Dr Dhanesh says

Madam, Iam currently working as a specialist in oman and has 6 years medical college working experience .,interested in Hand surgery .please guide.Thanking you for the same.

17. Dr Arun Kumar Sarker says

This is Dr Arun, like to inform you that l am an Orthopaedic Surgeon from Bangladesh, (MS in Orthopaedics after passing MBBS from Dhaka ). I am interested in Arthroplasty Fellowship from your institute. Would you please guide me how to proceed for that fellowship as soon as possible. I am ready to pay the amount needed for fellowship.
    Thanking you.
    Regards,
    -Dr Arun

18. m k v nadham says

respected sir/madam,

i completed my ms ortho and taken basic training in arthroplasty and arthroscopy. i want to excel in both plasty and scopy at your institute.
    please guide me how to apply

19. dr abhishek gumaste says

respected sir,
    i have completed MS Orthopaedics from INDIA. i have 1 year of working experience in a trauma centre of a medical institute. i am interested in pursuing JOINT REPLACEMENT surgery fellowship from your institute. kindly guide me regarding the procedure for applying the same. your contact email would be of immense help…
    kindly do the needful

20. DR. ADARSH REDDY says

please let me know how to apply to your fellowships

21. DR. ADARSH REDDY says

please let me know how to apply to your fellowships

in your esteemed institution .

22. DR SIVARAJ S says

Guys.. I think you all are confused . There is an email in the bottom. You have to send a mail. You cannot get a reply by commenting here.

Sir i want to do fellowship in arthroscopy in your institute. I have done my dnb from india and have two year clinical experience post dnb. Please guide me. Thanks

Sir
    I pass my MBBS in may 2012
    And working as an IMO in dept. Of orthopedic for last 3 years. Now I wanna do fellowship under your instructions. Plz help me to do so.

25. Dr.Sharif uddin says

sir, I am from bangladesh. I want to join a fellowship on padiatric orthopaedic surgery in you institue. pl give me the procedure and prerequisite for application.

26. Dr.Mrudhula says

sir,i want to do fellowship in arthrscopy in your institute.i have done my Ms orthopaedics from india.kindly guide me for the procedures required

27. aziz rehman niazi says

I am fellow in general orhopedics in pakistan FCPS .please mail me the procedure for entering into arthroplasty hip and knee fellowship programmme.THANKS

28. Dr saurabh singh says

Hello Sir, I have completed my residency in orthopaedics in india and want to learn the advancements in joint reconstructive surgeries. KINDLY GUIDE ME IF THERE ARE SEATS AVAILABLE FOR 2017 SESSION.