Published September 24, 2014
by Paul Tornetta III MD (Editor), Charles Court-Brown MD (Editor), James D. Heckman MD (Editor), Michael McKee MD FRCS (C) (Editor), Margaret M. McQueen MD (Editor), William Ricci MD (Editor)
Searching for the go-to reference on adult bone and joint injuries? Two volume guide on fracture treatment, written by the world’s top orthopaedic surgeons: Up-to-the-minute research and recommendations from more than 80 leading orthopaedic experts from around the world is included in this fully updated and expanded 8th edition. An essential resource on fractures for all orthopaedic surgeon or resident..
• NEW chapters on: Management of the Geriatric or Elderly Patient; Management of Bone Defects;; Psychological Aspect of Trauma
• NEW authors from all over the world including India, China, Columbia, Greece, and Denmark
• NEW 10 new full length videos included in the video library. All videos feature easy navigation so that you can access specific steps in the procedure, or watch the full length procedure .
• Pearls and Pitfalls and preventive measures listed for all procedures
• NEW user friendly outline template for effortless prompt-reference
• “Before the Case” checklists of all necessary equipment for each surgical procedure
• Provides algorithms explaining each author’s choice of preferred procedure in preferred technique section.
• Full-color operative photos, tables, x-rays, diagrams, and more than 500 line drawings of surgical procedures
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
• Entire contents with enhanced navigation
• A search that easily finds results from contents in the book ,your notes and also from the web.
• Easy navigation with Cross-linked pages, references and more.
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
• Enables to share notes with friends and colleagues
• Save your favorite content for further use with quick reference tabbing
• Uncondensed videos of 10 procedures