SGH Fellowship in Orthopaedics

Clinical Fellowship in Singapore General Hospital, Singapore

• Hands-on practice (training duration maximum 12 months)
  • Attachment of longer duration will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
  • Sponsorship available
  • Eligibility criteria :
    • basic & postgraduate medical degrees
    • 2-year clinical (working) experience after attainment of postgraduate qualification
    • current & future employment
    • English proficiency
    • relevant practicing license
    • SMC temporary registration (clinical fellow)
    • MOM training employment pass
    • additional requirements such as age and employment status may be applicable for sponsored programmes
  • SGH-PGMI administrative fee may be applicable
  • SGH training fee may be applicable

Visit the following weblinks for information on Consultants, Specialities, Ebrochures, and Application process:

NOTES :

1. SMC = Singapore Medical Council
  2. MOM = Ministry of Manpower
  3. The types of training (hands-on or observer) follows the SMC regulations for the different categories of registration
  4. For Fellowship attachments, candidates can apply for sponsorship administered by SGH-PGMI. Training duration must be 6 months. 12-month sponsorship is only available for attachment with Departments of Anaesthesia and Pain Management. Sponsored candidates may receive monthly stipends (from SGD 1000), fee waivers, etc subject to the terms of sponsorship.
  5. Self-funding refers to candidates’ own source of funding (not administered by SGH-PGMI). The source may be employers, ministries, associations or even the candidate himself/herself. Candidates are advised to confirm the funding before applying for an attachment programme.

Comments

1. Dr Sanjeev Kansotiya says

Respected Sir,
    I m interested in Arthroplasty and Spine
    At present I m working at Narayana Hospital
    I passed my MS Ortho in 2013 only and i
    Kindly accept my request.
    Thanx

2. Dr. Gazi Ahsan ul Munir says

Dear Sir,
    I am a Bangladeshi Orthopedic surgeon. Passed D.Ortho and served in National Orthopedic Hospital for 4 yrs performing different trauma surgery and hip arthoplasty. I’m interested in hip arthoplasty. Please help me sir.

3. dr.mukul says

I am ms ortho and interested in handson training in Arthroplasty and can do it payment seat as well.Kindly help.
    Thanks.

4. Behzad hanafizadeh says

To whom it may concern
    Hello,
    I am Behzad Hanafizadeh, an orthopaedic surgeon from Iran and have a 3 years of experience in trauma and general orthopaedic surgeries.
    Now I would like to know if I can apply for your fellowship program.
    I am really interested in this program and I will be really appreciated if you give me this chance. I can pay the cost by myself.
    Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
    Behzad

5. dr pankaj katole says

Respected sir I am indian orthopaedic surgeon dortho consultant of my own orthopaedic hospital in india since 2008. Very eager to do mippo techniques under your supervision. I will be very grateful if u grant me short term fellowship in mippo techniques.

6. DR LOKESH NAIK G says

RESPECTED SIR ,
    I AM AN INDIAN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON , AGED 30 YEARS, DONE DIPLOMA ORTHOPEDICS(GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE) , FOLLOWED BY 5 YEARS I WORKED IN A PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE AS CONSULTANT/ LECTURES / SENIOR RESIDENT, ALSO DID MY PRIVATE PRACTICE FOR 5 YEARS , NOW I AM DOING DNB ORTHOPEDICS AT MUMBAI . INDIA, I WILL BE FINISHING ON 21 FEB 2015… I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN TRAUMA , HIP , KNEE ARTHROPLASTY, SPINE COLD AND TRAUMA, HAVING INTEREST IN HIP ,KNEE ARTHROPLASTY…. KINDLY HELP ME BY ACCEPTING MY REQUEST AND I AM EAGER TO WORK AND SERVE YOU SIR… PLEASE OBLIGE… THANKING YOU.

DR LOKESH NAIK G

7. Venkat Ram Thyalapalli says

Respected Sir,
    I am Dr. Venkat ram, working in B.J.Wadia Pediatric Hospital for Children , mumbai, India under DR. ALERIC ARZOOZ, DR.RUJUTHA MEHTA, DR. DOMINIC DSEUZA , M.R.THATTE.. iam interested in pediatric orthopaedics. I ll b e thankful if given chance to learn orthopaedics further.

8. JAYAPRAKASH REDDY says

Hello Sir, .
    Im Post Graduate in MS Orthopedics, i will be completing by may 2015.
    I would like to know if I can apply for your fellowship program.
    Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
    JAYAPRAKASH REDDY

9. dr. MANOHARAN MUTHULINGAM says

Respected sir,
    I am consultant orthopaedic surgeon from pondicherry, India. I have completed my M.S.ORTHOPAEDICS in 2010, DNB ORTHOPAEDICS in Dec. 2012. At present I am working as assistant professor in private medical college, pondicherry. I am interested in joint replacement and arthroscopy. I am really interested in working and learning from you sir. Kindly accept my willingness. Thank you sir. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

10. Dr vijay patel says

Hello sir I Dr vijay patel (MS.ortho) from ,Surat.India. I passed my post graduation in orthopedics in 2005. I am doing private practice. Interested in spine and replacement surgery.Please guide me. Thank U..

11. Dr gaurav Gupta says

Sir,
    I have completed my MS Orthopaedics in 2012 may. I am very much intrested for this fellowship in arthroplasty. Kindly guide me about the same.

Regards,

Dr gaurav Gupta

12. Mohannad Aliyan says

Hi sir:

My name is Dr.Mohannad Aliyan , I am Syrian orthopedics Registrar and I had MS from cairo university 2010, Iam seeking to have fellowship ….

can you help me

13. Farid Mohammad says

Sir,
    I have an MS ortho degree in 2006 and since then have worked in teaching hospitals and specialised orthopaedic hospitals in india and abroad.
    From last 2 years i am working in post graduate teaching hospitals where i am a part of arthroplasty unit so i am seeking a arthroplasty fellowship .

14. Dr Rohit Jain says

I am Dr Rohit Jain, presently working as MUHS (Nashik university)peadiatric Orthopedic fellow in sancheti hospital for 1 year. I wish to be trained in your hospital for paediatric Orthopedic fellowship. Kindly guide me.

15. Karan chopra says

Requirements for fellowship in knee and hip arthroplasty kindly guide throug