Fellowship in Knee Surgery(UK)

• Fellowship in Knee Surgery(Soft tissue and Arthroplasty)
  • Duration: 6 weeks to 6 months
  • Eligibility Criteria: Post graduate degree in Trauma and Orthopaedics, Completed research and audit projects
  • Fax your application: +1205352849
  • Contact:
    Mr Dipak Raj, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
    Application Address:
    Department of Orthopaedics, Pilgrim Hospital
    Sibsey Road
    Boston  Lincolnshire  PE22 0RS

United Kingdom

• Please keep Source: Orthopaedic Principles Web

Comments

1. Behzad Shirdel says

Hello
    I am currently working in knee clinic and in the private clinic.
    I am seeking for a knee fellowship.

best regard
    dr Shirdel

2. Abdalla Kashir says

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I am an Orthopaedic registrar working in Republic of Ireland. I hold degree of MSc ( Surgery of Trauma), Birmingham University, UK. I am interested in knee surgery and have huge interest to join your knee fellowship course. I will be so grateful if you could grant me a place into your programme.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Abdalla Kashir

3. sanju says

hello sir /madam,
    i have passed my m s orthopedic from J N Medical college,Rajiv Gandhi University, Karnataka, India in 2003.Am i eligible to join your knee fellowship course.

regards,

Dr S R Patel.

4. Dedawan Namiq says

Hello sir/madam
    im a Orthopedic registrar kurdishtan board for medical speciality, I am interested in knee surgery and have interest to join your knee fellowship course. i will be thankfull if you give me place in your program..

regards
    Dr.Dedawan Namiq

5. varun gupta says

Respected sir/madam
    I am working as orthopaedics senior resident in Delhi government hospital. I am I interested to be a part of this program under your guidance. I shall be grateful to be fellow under you.

thanking you,
    Dr. Varungupta

6. dr pankaj katole says

Respected sir I am indian orthopaedic surgeon . I have done my d ortho in 2005. I have 8 years post pg experience. I have my own orthopaedic hospital set up specially in trauma. I will very grateful if you grant me this short term fellowship.

7. Reza Tavakkoli says

Dear sir/madam
    I am a Orthopedist that do knee surgery and arthroscopy
    and interested to learn more in your clinic.

regards
    G,R,Tavakkoli

hi respected sir i have passed my ms ortho from jamnagar gujrat goverment medical college and at present i m working as senior resident in amc met medical college ahmedabad. sir i would like to work in your institute n learn arhtroplasty concepts please grant me for that

9. saurabh says

Hi,
    Sir I m interested to join your fellowship program.I have 3 years experience post MS.kindly guide me and reply to my mail.
    thanks

10. A.K.M. Khalequzzaman dipu says

Sir, good day. I am an orthopaedic surgeon from BANGLADESH. Can I get chance to join the course?

11. vishnu r ghatol says

Hello sir , I m Vishnu R Ghatol completed my diploma in orthopedic and trauma 2yrs back and did my felloship in joint replacement at deenanath mangeshkar hospital pune. I m interesed to do felloship of 3 month at your intitute.
    kindly reply to my email.
    thanks.

12. Dr Vijaybhai patel says

Hello, I have passed my ms degree in orthopaedic in 2005 from Gujarat, India. Since there I am doing trauma surgeries. I am in learning stage in knee arthroplasty. I am interested in arthroplasty. I need your guidance. I am ready for this fellowship at anytime sir.
    Thank you very much sir.
    You’re sincerely. …