Fellowship @ Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore

• One year fellowship at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, India

Comments

1. Dr. Ankur sharma says

Respected sir,
    I an a resident of Orthopaedics at the MAMC. Right now i am not eligble for this fellowship but i do want to join this wonderful opportunity after completing my MS.
    I am really interested in arthroscopic techniques specially shoulder arthroscopy. Kindly guide my regarding the same and please do reply.

Thanks

2. Dr. Kunal Champaneri says

Respected sir, I am 2nd year DNB resident at Jog hospital, Pune… I want to do fellowship in trauma at your hospital.. so can you please tel me what should I do for that. How to apply ?

3. Dr Chander mohan singh says

respected sir,
    I have just completed my M.S Orthopaedics (2013) from govt medical college punjab . I have huge interest in Arthroscopy . i will be highly thankfull to you if you grant me admission to fellowship programme in your hospital.

yours sincerely

4. Kartheek says

Respected sir ,

I’m final year post graduate ( Orthopaedics ) , very much interested in SPINE , and I Want to do fellowship in spine in your hospital. Plese guide me sir.

Thanking you,

5. G.MADANKUMAR says

I visit to department of orthopaedic specialties in your hospatil.

6. ANKUR MITTAL says

I AM IN FINAL YEAR OF MS ORTHOPAEDICS I AM INTERSTED IN DOING FELLOWSHIP IN TRAUMA IN YOUR HOSPITAL TO LEARN ALL ABOUT TRAUMA PLEASE GUIDE ME THANKS

7. v.sampath kumar says

Respected sir ,

I’m working as assistant professor in mamatha institute ofmedical sciences,khammam,andhra pradesh , very much interested in SPINE , and I Want to do fellowship in spine in your hospital. Plese guide me sir.

Thanking you,

8. mannan ahmed says

i am in final year of ms orthopaedics,and i am intrusted in doing fellowship in trauma at your hospital,please guide me sir

9. Vipin garg says

Sir I am very much interested in arthroscopic surgery and want to do fellowship in your hospital …..

10. Bhushan Daudiya says

Respected sir,
    I am senior resident in orthopaedic dept at PDU medical college Rajkot. I passed my MS from same institute in March 2014. I am interested in fellowships for complex trauma or paediatric orthopaedics. Guide me for this fellowships in your institute.
    Thank you.

Sir, i Want to join short term fellowship in arthroscopy at your esteemed centre in 2015.kindly advice me regarding the same.(passed ms in 2013)
    Thank you.

I have applied to the fellowship website endlessly nil response can anyone help I am willing to PAY for my fellowship.

13. NaveenLysander says

Sir,Iam a IIIyear MS.ORTHO STUDENT,DUE TO COMPLETE in April 2015.I would like
    To do fellowship in Trauma care, in your esteemed instuition. Please register my name for the same.please advise me. I would be grateful to you ,, if u would select me.when does the fellowship start sir?

14. Dr Naqeeb Ullah khan says

drar sir,I m interested in two months fellow ship in microvascular ,can you please help me out.
    Regards
    Dr Naqeeb
    Fcps,,Ms
    Plastic surgeon Qatar

15. Dr. A K M Khalequzzaman says

Respected Sir, hope you are passing well. I am from Bangladesh, passed MS in Ortho surgery in july 2014. I have a special dream to become an arthroscopic as well as a knee surgeon. Please give me an opportunity as soon as possible. Thank you.

16. Dr chandansingh says

Hello sir , I completed my ms Ortho in 2012. I want to do fellowship in joint replacement surgery from your institute. Kindly give some suggestion

17. Asraf Ul Matin says

Dear sir, me from dhaka, bangladesh . Hoping that you are doing wel. I have completed M.S (orthopaedics) in january 2015 & D-Ortho earlier. Having interest on spine surgery i am attached with renowned spine surgeon here in bangladesh. I want to have a 3-6 months training on spine surgery in ganga hospital for better experience. Would you pls allow me with a fellowship & I’ll be obliged thereby. Thank you.

18. Dr ankesh goyal says

Respected sir, I am very interested to do arthroscopy fellowship. Ihave completed dnb orthopaedic in December 2013 and currently I m doing senior residency in sms jaipur. So please sir guide me.

19. Pradeep Kumar, M says

Respected sir,
    I completed my final year P.G, am very much Interested in spine surgeries. I want to join fellowship in your hospital sir. Please guide me sir.

Thanking you sir.

20. Mujahid says

Respected sir,iam in final year Mch neurosurgery in osmania hospital want to about the fellowship program in your institute,request you to please send me the details,thanking u sir