Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Arthroscopy

• Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Arthroscopy at Soundarapandian Bone and Joint Hospital and Research Institute, Anna Nagar, Chennai.
  • Affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University.
  • Session- Jan 2013.
  • No of seats- 2.
  • Eligibility- MS Ortho or Dip NB Ortho.
  • Duration- 1 year.
  • Stipend- Rs 35,000/-
  • Accommodation on sharing basis.
  • Send application by direct contact or email earliest by 21st Jan 2013.
  • Contact person- Mrs. Vijayalakshmi (Administrator).
  • Phone- 044 – 4340 7350
  • Mobile- +91 98418 19666
  • Mail id: admin@boneandjointindia.com
  • Please keep Source :www.orthopaedicprinciples.com

Comments

1. spyros mylonas says

I AM A 3 YEARS ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON….I HAVE HUGE OF INTEREST TO DEAL WITH ARTHROSCOPY…I HAVE Phd FROM PATRAS UNIVERSITY ORTHOPAEDIC CLINIC ,GREECE. I WOULD BE VERY PLEASANT IF I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO C?OPERATE WITH SUCH DISTINGUISHED MEDICAL DOCTORS…THIS IS THE FIRST CONTACT…IF THERE IS A POSSIBILITY FOR ME I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF I HAVE A COMMUNICATION WITH YOU…

SINCERELY YOURS….

2. Dr Chander mohan singh says

respected sir,
    I have just completed my M.S Orthopaedics (2013) from govt medical college punjab . I have huge interest in Arthroscopy . i will be highly thankfull to you if you grant me admission to Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Arthroscopy .

yours sincerely

3. Dr.Md.Ibrahim says

sir,
    I beg the honour to state thate i want to do hip & knee fellowship in your centre.I have completed MBBS course in 2012 januare.please sir guide me how can i do it.

4. Dr.Kanailal Jana says

Sir,
    I have just completed my M.S Orthopaedics (2014) from West Bengal . I have very much interest in Arthroscopy . I will be highly thankfull to you if you grant me admission to Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Arthroscopy .

yours sincerely

5. dr santosh says

i have finished my MS Ortho from govt college,mysore. I am interested in arthroscopy / plasty. Kindly do the needful. Contact no .09739316548

Respected sir / madam
    I Dr Vishwajit R Chavan M. S orthopaedics completed in 2013 , having experience in trauma , Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty in private hospital in Maharashtra
    Looking for fellowship in your precious institution.
    I will highly obliged if you allow me to do the fellowship under your guidance
    Thanking you