Indian Arthoplasty Association Fellowships

INDIAN ARTHROPLASTY ASSOCIATION

Fellowships and Activities

The Indian Arthroplasty Association is happy to announce multiple fellowships for young doctors who are interested in the science and art of Arthroplasty

________________________________________________________________

IAA Foreign Fellowships

IAA/Korean fellowship: Duration 3 months; IAA will pay 40,000 to cover airfare etc. Dr Jun-Dong Chang, Arthroplasty Surgeon will host for local accommodation in Korea

IAA Indo UK fellowship: Duration 4-6 weeks at a reputed center in UK, where arthroplasty work is being done; IAA will pay 40,000INR to cover airfare etc. Local surgeon will help in getting cheap accommodation etc in UK

IAA Indian Fellowships

IAA Chennai Travelling Fellowship (all India) and Dr KT Dholakia Fellowship (at Mumbai).

These are of 2-4 weeks duration with hands on training at a National center of repute. The chosen centers are short listed below.

Max Hospital N Delhi, Sir Gangaram Hospital, N Delhi, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, PGIMER Chandigarh, Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, Laud Clinic, and Bombay Hospital Mumbai

________________________________________________________________

Criteria: Age less than 40 years, Established interest in Arthroplasty, Should be working in a center where facilities for Arthroplasty exist.

If not an IAA member should become a member at the time of application.

Please submit the applications on plain paper along with short CV by email or by post to undersigned by 15th Jan, 2012.

Indian fellowships start 15 Feb and 15th March respectively

Applicant would be given Rs 25 000 by IAA on completion of the fellowship. Local Host would help in arranging cheap accommodation.

International fellowships will probably start Feb/ March, 2013 but could vary according to local Host and visa issues

• Applicants have to submit a fellowship report on completion, to be published in IAA newsletter. Selected candidate will be informed by E-Mail.
  • Submit applications to indianarthroplasty@gmail.com Deptt of Orthopaedic Surgery, Nehru Hospital, PGIMER Chandigarh 160012
  • Fellowship secretary Dr Sanjay Desai, Mumbai

Prof. Mandeep S Dhillon                 Dr. S K S Marya                Dr. K J Reddy
President IAA                                     Patron IAA                          Secretary IAA

Deptt. of Orthopaedics                       Max Hospital                      Apollo Hospitals,

PGIMER, Chandigarh.                Saket, New Delhi                      Jubilee Hills Hyderabad

Indian Arthroplasty Association Membership Form

Comments

1. SHASHANK KANCHAN says

respected sir ,hi
    i am a practicing orthopedic surgeon in medium size corporate hospital,at present
    working in durgapur,west Bengal. This part of India lacks good arthroplasty centers.
    Sir I have experience of 14 years in pvt practice including arthroplasty as an assistant.
    Sir i want to have a fellowship/observer ship in arthroplasty from any institute of repute.
    my age is 48 years so i am not eligible through normal route,so please guide me.

2. dr.Arvind kumar says

i m M.S ortho,doing senior residency in Dr.BSA hospital,Rohini ,Delhi.I M INTERESTED TO DO FELLOWSHIP/OVSERVERSHIP IN ARTHOPLASTY

3. Dr.M.Gokul Anand says

Good morning sir.
    I am Dr. Gokul Anand . i did Dortho at Madras Medical College and i completed DNB in Ortho at CSI Mission General hospital Trichy, Tamilnadu and i have passed written and practical exam and waiting for thesis approval.
    At present am working as senior resident at an private medical college at perambalur,Tamilnadu. We are doing total hip and knee arthroplasty regularly
    I wanted to improve my techniques and surgical skills in arthroplasty and i am willing to join as a life member in our arthroplasty association.
    I am interested in doing fellowship in arthroplasty.
    Sir is there any possibility of join as a fellow or observer since this april / may.
    kindly give me an opportunity to work as a fellow or observer
    Thanking you sir
    Dr.Gokul Anand,M

4. umang says

Respected sir
    I am working in a government hospital. I am interested in doing fellowship.i am joining Indian arthroplasty association . Kindly give me opportunity to work rver . This will help me to improve my skill . Thanking you.

Umang verma
    MS Orthopaedics

dear sir,
    i am dr amit turkiya working as consultant ortho surgeon at soni hospital bhilwara rajasthan i want fellow or observership in arthroplasty.my age is 29 year only. so plz sir allow me for the same……..

6. devendra says

hello! i am an orthopaedic surgeon with 11 yr post MS experience.
    I am interested in a fellowship in arthroplasty pls guide me.

7. Dr Mue Daniel (FWACS) says

Dear sir, I am interested in your arthroplasty fellowship / observership. Kindly guide me. thanks.

8. Dr Mue Daniel (FWACS) says

Dear sir, I am interested in fellowship / observership in arthroplasty. Kindly guide me.

9. Dr.Md. Mobarak Hossain says

Sir .hi
    I am an orthopaedic surgeon from Bangladesh.Here Arthroplasty is going to introduce first time in government level in 5 medical college with creation of 5 Assistant Professor post and i am one of them. Before that we have no enough experience in this field.I like to strengthen this field with your co -operation. I will be greatful if you please help us with training or fellowship ,advise whatever you like.

with thanks
    Dr.Md.Mobarak Hossain
    Asssistant Professor( Arthroplasty orthopaedics surgery)
    Dhaka Medical College Hospital.
    Dhaka .Bangladesh.

10. Dr.Rakesh kumar says

respected sir , i hav done dnb orthopedics , i m interested in doing arthroplasty fellowship

12. Mamoon A. Ibrahim says

I am specialised orthopaedic surgeon from Mosul Iraq,48 years of age .I want to share a concentrated training programme for 6-8wk.preferably hand-on in India or Turkey or Jordan for arthroplasty of hip & knee,,please mention the fees for this Best Regards

13. Dr chandansingh says

Sir I completed my ms orthopaedic in 2012 , now doing sr ship in Apollo hospital bilaspur , interested in joint replacement surgery , plz help

14. Ali w.Alrawi says

Dear college
    I have 6 years training orthopedic surgery (board) ,graduated at 2013 .im orthopedic specialist in Hamad Medical corporation -Qatar ,im working in center concentrated in sport medicine and arthroplasty,it’s pleasure to get course in arthroplasty……..I hope to be accept me

Best regard

15. Dr Mohsin Kazi says

I m Dr Mohsin Kazi MBBS D ORTHO , Practising in Aurangabad as a consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in a multispeciality hospital.
    I m interested in joining your fellowship programe . Kindly guide me.

16. On Prakash meena says

Dear sir,I om Prakash meena ms orthopedic at present work in mbs hospital Kota as a senior resident . I am interested in fellowship in arthoplasty.please guide . Me sir

17. Dr jitendra patil says

Respected Sir,I am Dr jitendra patil(MBBS D-ORTHO), private practising orthopaedics surgeon since last 10 yrs with a self running trauma and joint replacement centre…I would like to improve my skills of joint replacement surgeries hence looking forward for your help and guidance for the fellowship…kindly guide Sir…waiting positively for your reply..

18. Dr. Ajay Kumar Kundan says

Sir, I am Dr. Ajay, ms orthopedics currently working as a consultant in a dedicated orthopedic hospital in Rnchi, I want to do fellowship in arthroplasty kindly help me.

19. Dr. Ajay Kumar Kundan says

Dear sir, I Dr. Ajay kumar kundan, MBBS, madras medical college, MS orthopedics, am currently working in an orthopedic hospital in Ranchi where total joint replacements are done regularly. I want to upgrade my skills and knowledge in joint replacement, hence I want to do fellowship/ observer ship in arthroplasty kindly help.

20. DHRUV GOEL says

I am Ms orthopaedics and want to do fellowships in arthroplasty.I m currently working as senior resident orthopaedics in KGMU LUCKNOW. Please give me some suggestion