Paediatric Orthopaedic and Spine Fellowship

Yonsei University College of medicine
    50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu,
    120-752  Seoul

South Korea

• Application Contact:
  • Fax No: (82-2)363-1139

Comments

1. mohamed ali says

I am an orthopedic specialist working in AUE .I am interest in spine and peadiatric orthopedic surgery .I want to join in any fellowship of spine or pediatric orthopedic .I have master degree in orthopedic surgery from cairo univerisity

lot of thanks

2. dr prashant kamble says

i am intrested fellowiship in pediatrics and spine please guide me thanx

3. chandra says

I am interested in above fellowship.kindly let me know any contact phone number or direct mail ID to contact.

With regards
    chandra

4. Raaid says

hello,
    please send a details and its cost in usa$ and the vesa application because I am interested in this field.I AM an orthopaedic surgeon from IRAQ.

5. dr.najmul huda says

i am associate professor in orthopedics at teerthanker mahaveer medical college, moradabad india. i am interested in fellowship in arthroplasty/spine . please guide me.

6. Dr B Prasad says

Hi,

Thanks for the timely updates on different fellowships.
    Please give the E- mail ID to contact for this pediatrics orthopaedic and spine fellowship

7. shery says

I am interested in Paediatric Orthopaedic and Spine Deformity Fellowship. kindly guide me. Presently I am doing final year orthopaedics in punjab India and my post graduation is going to complete by may-june 2013.
    thanks

8. Syed Alam Zeb says

I would like yo avail the oppurtuity of spine Deformity fellowship. Currently I am working as orthopedic Consultant.
    I would be really grateful, if you could please message me contact email ad.

Regards

9. Manjunatha V says

Kindly mail me email id

10. Dr Nikhil A Khadabadi says

Respected sir,
    I have completed my in MS orthopaedics In 2012 and i am currently
    working as Asst professor in JN Medical college belgaum. I have
    tremendous interest in field of Paediatric orthopaedics and i am interested in
    pursuing the fellowship under you. Kindly consider my application and send me your e mail id so that i can apply.

11. Irecson casteel says

Dear Sir,

Im a senior resident in dept of orthopaedic and traumatology-clmmrh, bacolod city, philippines. Im very interested with your training program. Im planning to have a spine fellowship in 2016.
    Hoping for your consideration.
    Thank you.

12. Imamul albar says

Dear Prof Hyun Woo Kim
    I’m still an orthopaedics resident in universitas indonesia,jakarta and doing my final year in residency. I’m so interested in this fellowship program and hope I will get the opportunity to follow this program. Finally, thank you for your attention..

13. salah daradkeh says

Dear sir,
    I’m an an orthopedic specialist in jordan who is sponsored from my university for pediatric training.i would like to know how to apply and when is the nearest timw to start if I was eligible and weather the program is in english language or not.
    Looking forward to hear from you.

14. T VENKAT RAM says

Repected Sir,
    I have completed my M.S.Orthopedics from India 2013. Interested in paediatric orthopaedic fellowship .presently working in neurosurgery department. wish you to consider me for the paediatric orthopaedic fellowship for next session. I will be thankful if given chance to learn the orthopedics further.will be waiting for reply.

Thanking you,
    Sincerely,
    Dr. T Venkat Ram

15. harinath says

Please let me know how to apply

16. dr krishan says

i m intrested in spine fellowship. pls give me a guidance

17. Raz says

I am interested to apply for paediatric orthopaedic fellowship.
    Would you please guide me how to apply?

18. Warren says

Sir, im very much interested in spine fellowship.
    Thanks!

19. dr mandar borde says

I am an Orthopaedic surgeon from India interested in spine..kindly provide details of the fellowship program for spine at your institute

20. Dr Saeed Ahmad says

I m dr Saeed Ahmad working as paedriatic orthopedic surgeon in Pakistan . Interested in paedriatic orthopedic fellowship. Plz guide me

21. Dr.Sharif uddin says

sir,I am from bangladesh. I want to join the fellowship on paediatric orthopaedic and spine 2017 in your center.Pl sir give me details and procedure of application. Thank you.