Arthroscopy- Arthroplasty Fellowship in France

• Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy- Arthroplasty fellowship
  • Contact Dr.christophe CHAROUSSET
  • Aims of Fellowship: To teach all aspects of shoulder and knee arthroscopy, Clinical Research and publications
  • Period of Fellowship: one year
  • Sponsoring Organization: IOAPC (Institut Ostéo Articulaire Paris courcelles)
  • Value of Fellowship: Accomodation provided and a renumeration
  • Career grade of applicant: Post graduate Orthopaedic Surgeon
  • Eligibility of applicant: Languages used – English and French
  • Miscellaneous requirements: Visa may be required depending on country of origin of the applicant
  • Closing date for Applications: July
  • Interview date for shortlist: Flexible at present
  • Contact Person for Applications: christophe CHAROUSSET
    Application Address: 60 rue de Courcelles 75008 PARIS FRANCE
  • Application Telephone: +33661981755
  • Web: http://www.ioapc.com/
  • Please mention Source: www.orthopaedicprinciples.com

Comments

1. DR. NAVEEN. K. R says

Dear sir,
    im, POST -PG, M.S. Orthopedic , 4 year experience from India .
    I did my arthoplasty fellowship from India & im interested to do sports medicine fellowship in your institute.
    kindly do the needful.

DR.NAVEEN.K.R
    INDIA

2. Dr. Bhushan Ganvir says

Respected sir

Iam Orthopaedic surgeon from India. I completed My DNB orthopaedics in june 2012. I completed my basic training in Arthroscopy and sports medicine under guidance of Dr. Sachin Tapasvi.
    I would like to join ur prestigious institute for fellowship in Arthroscopy and sports medicine

Regards.

Dr. Bhushan Ganvir

Pune, INDIA

3. Anil says

Respected sir

I am Orthopaedic surgeon from Nepal. I completed My post graduate orthopaedics 2weaks back.
    I would like to join your institute for Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy- Arthroplasty fellowship.

Regards
    thanking you.

good day sir, i am dr prabin jha, completed my 5 years orthopaedics training from philippines. i am interested in arthroscopy and arthroplasty and willing to apply in ur institute. pls reply if available. thank u

5. Ranjeet kumar says

Respected sir

I’m an orthopaedic surgeon, complete post graduate in 2014 from India. I would like to join your prestigious institute. Please help me to brighten my future in field of arthroscopic surgery.
    Thanking you
    Regards.
    Dr.ranjeet kumar
    Patna, bihar, India

6. Dr.tarun desai says

Respected sir,

I am orhtopaedic surgeon..just completed my post graduation..i am very much interested in arthroscopy and willing to learn under your expertise..plss let me know if its a possibility

7. shakawat hossain says

Sir.
    I have completed my MS 3years back.i am interested in arthroscopy .i want a fellowship under you.can you grant me a fellowship under you. Sir.

8. aditya ballal says

I have completed my M.S. in orthopaedic surgery, I am interested in persuing a fellowship in sports medicine.
    Kindly do let me know if there is an opportunity for the same at your institution,
    Thanking you
    Dr Aditya Ballal

9. Dr Jithuram jayaram says

Sir / madam ,
    I am Dr.Jithuram Jayaram , presently practising as an orthopedician in government medical college hospital , alappey , Kerala , India …I had completed my MS in orthopedics. I am interested in persuing a fellowship in sports medicine under your guidance… I request you to kindly provide me the needful information … thanking you
    Dr Jithuram Jayaram

10. Nikhil verma says

Sir I have completed my 3 yrs of experience in subspecialty of arthroscopy and arthroplasty and complex trauma after my post graduation.now want to improve further in this field .Plz allow me to join you for fellowship in subspecialty of arthroscopy and arthroplasty at your institution under your expertise.
    Thanks

11. dr shaunak says

i completed my ms ortho in 2015 i m interestes in arthroplasty and arthroscopy at ur instiute.kindly provide me the needed information

12. Ameer says

Dear Sir

I’m an experienced Orthopaedician Surgeon looking to discuss with you the current requirements your Hospital has, and how my skills may fulfil those.
    Having achieved many successes throughout my career, including Master Degree From Jordan University Hospital (JUH), I feel I am in a unique position to help your hospital grow and I would relish the opportunity to bring my expertise to your business.
    Having extensively researched your hospital values and products, I was especially interested in orthopaedic department and I feel it would be the ideal place for me to develop my career and I believe I can be an excellent addition to your team.

Am located in Iraq and I hope you welcome it, looking for a better life and a better career…though i don’t speak German but am willing to learn.
    NOTE: I speak fluent English
    Please find the attached copy of my CV which will help explain how I can become a valuable asset to your hospital.

If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview,

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely

[DR. Ameer Sabah]

13. Dr Zubair Ahmad RAMEN says

Dear Sir.
    Hope you be fine and doing well.
    I am a fourth year orthopedic resident in French Medical Institution for Children (FMIC), and I am looking for arthroplasty for the next year (2018). I have read your website and I really got interested to your programs in Emory University School Of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedics.
    Would you please guide me that how can I joint to your fellowship program.

Thanks from your cooperation